Definition: Ongoing program evaluation that includes analysis of post-school outcomes is used for community needs assessment and program improvement.
- Data collection provides process and outcome information
- Program evaluation is ongoing, used for program improvement, and includes evaluation of student outcomes
- Students and families take part in program evaluation
- Needs assessments provide a basis for secondary-level education and post-school community services
- Evaluation of interdisciplinary policy and procedures is conducted annually
Program evaluation essentials
Beyond Compliance Training (March 2013) from the NH Department of Education. This was for school districts who went through the Indicator 13 compliance review process. Learn how to use transition personnel competencies to review your secondary transition program structures and staff knowledge in order to identify improvement areas.
Student and Family Participation
Coaching Frame tool from Q.E.D. MSWord, 5 pages.