April 23, 2018 Due to the popularity of the April 2018 FREE Extended Learning Opportunity Training Series, Next Steps NH is offering one more FREE training to be held in Concord, NH June 6-7, 2018. Sessions will run 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM each day. This is a great opportunity for school teams that weren’t able to attend in April.
Space is limited, so register early! Spaces will be filled in the order in which complete registrations are received. Flyer and registration information
The training is designed for school teams of 3-5 people seeking to deepen their understanding and practices regarding ELOs. Topics include developing an ELO program, designing ELOs, examining policy, ELOs and transition, collaboration with key partners, and resource identification and support.
- Define and identify the essential elements of an ELO
- Discover how to incorporate best practices into ELO development
- Understand the role of ELOs in transition
- Learn the critical components of an ELO program including policies and practices that support ELOs
- Explore strategies to develop an infrastructure to support ELOs within their school
Training date and location: June 6-7, 2018 at Northeast Delta Dental in Concord
Who should attend? High school and district staff including:
- ELO coordinators
- Classroom teachers
- Special education teachers
- School counselors/guidance
- Transition coordinators
- School and district administrators
- Curriculum coordinators
- School-to-work coordinators
- Case managers
Register via this Google form. You will receive a confirmation email from Penny Duffy (email@example.com). Please contact Penny if you require any accessibility needs for the training.