Additions and improvements on this website in the past few months:
- New Toolkit for Driving Change with paths for personal or school-wide change using Next Steps tools. Includes a self-assessment and a companion guide for school change.
- New Transition 101 section for faculty and staff in teacher education/preparation programs in colleges and universities. Get a foundational understanding of transition, or refresh your knowledge base.
- Links to the Habits of Work curriculum website and curriculum units
- Updated Mentors Portal
- New Coaching Fidelity Tool checklist to improve your own coaching or to help people you are mentoring. It’s part of the Program Structures Toolkit page.
- Closed captions on all the Ed O’Leary transition IEP videos
- Expanded Implementation Science section with introductory videos and more resources
- Redesigned Transition Video Collection for more efficient scanning and easier access to Next Steps webinar videos
- New resources on the College, Assistive Technology, and Independent Living pages
links updated 10-9-20