A two-hour workshop for administrators and key Next Steps NH project staff. Introductory level, participants will:
- Identify differing family roles of involvement and how that impacts transition.
- Understand the Dual Capacity-Building Framework and its implications for developing and sustaining family-school partnerships in transition.
- Identify next steps for continued development and sustainability of family-school partnerships moving forward.
Note: this is also Module 3 of the Sustainability series
- Recording of February 9, 2016 webinar – recording is 1 hour 57 minutes.
- PowerPoint with presenter notes (37 slides) – includes presenter notes
- PowerPoint slides handout – PDF, 13 pages – prints all slides, three to a page
- Pre-test – PDF, 1 page
- Mapping activity sheet – PDF, 1 page
- Dual capacity-building graphic – PDF, 1 page
- Dual capacity-building worksheet – PDF, 1 page
- Action plan template – PDF, 1 page
- Sustainability resources – PDF, 1 page
- Workshops brochure – PDF, 2 pages
- Post-test and evaluation – PDF, 3 pages
- Answer key – MSWord, 1 page
Objective: Participants will understand the Dual Capacity-Building Framework and identify next steps for family-school partnerships at their schools.
|Introductions, agenda, explain Next Steps NH project||10 min|
|Critical components for family engagement
|Dual Capacity-Building Framework
|Resources to build family engagement||25 min|
|Wrap up||10 min|