A two-hour workshop for school administrators and key project staff, developed for NH Next Steps Cohort 1 schools to examine their practices, infrastructure and implementation of RENEW within their schools in order to ensure sustainability as they prepared to scale up RENEW.
This workshop is designed to be delivered by a certified RENEW Trainer.
Upon completion of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify transition planning best practices of the Next Steps NH project
- Articulate the major components of the RENEW model
- Explain the important elements needed for RENEW implementation
- Describe the importance and role of a RENEW coach and RENEW Implementation Team
- Discuss essential program structures to support sustainability of RENEW with fidelity
- Create a plan for effective RENEW implementation for their school
- Recording of October 1, 2015 webinar. Recording is 1 hour 57 minutes.
- PowerPoint with presenter notes first part (30 slides) – includes presenter notes
- PowerPoint with presenter notes second part (21 slides) – includes presenter notes
- PowerPoint slides handout, PDF, 13 pages – prints all slides, four to a page
- Pre-test, MSWord, 1 page
- RENEW implementation checklist, MSWord, 9 pages
- Goals and objectives worksheet, PDF, 2 pages
|Introductions, pre-test, review agenda
|Overview of the RENEW model
|Map the school’s vision for RENEW
|Preparing a plan for effective RENEW implementation||30 min|