The Transition Summit is New Hampshire’s statewide transition conference featuring high-quality professional development and family education on supporting youth with disabilities and their families with the transition to postsecondary education, employment, and independent living.
2023 Summit Highlights
Workshops, speakers and practical tips and tools for helping New Hampshire students with disabilities achieve post-school success.
The 2023 theme is:
Different Paths: Each Journey is Unique
Nurturing All Students to Help Them Flourish
Thursday, November 16, 2023
Grappone Center in Concord, NH
- Register by November 6, 2023.
- Preregistration is required. We cannot offer walk-in registration.
- Two registration paths: a professional path and a family path.
- New this year: an expanded Transition Fair and afternoon workshops for families.
- Keynote is scheduled so that both professional and family path registrants can attend. Shut Up Sisters Gina Gallagher and Patricia Terrasi will bring us The Movement of Imperfection. Their humorous, heartwarming workshop is based on their best-selling book, Shut Up About Your Perfect Kid! A Survival Guide for Ordinary Parents of Special Children.
- CART services (captions) will be available for keynote sessions and other sessions if requested.
- You do not need to preregister for Spotlight or Family Focus sessions.